Cercle V 2022 Calendar Contest
We’re excited to kick off our Annual Cercle V Calendar Contest!
This contest is a fun and engaging exclusive opportunity for Cercle V members to get a chance to be featured in the Valrhona 2022 Calendar.
To participate in the Cercle V Calendar Contest and have a chance to be featured in the 2022 Valrhona Calendar, see below.
To participate in the Cercle V Calendar Contest and have a chance to be featured in the 2021 Valrhona Calendar, you must:
By Friday, October 1st:
- Post one photo of your dessert featuring Valrhona products on Instagram tagging @valrhonausacerclev , @valrhonausa and using the following hashtags: #2022CercleV, #CVCalendarContest
- Send your high-resolution photo to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
- Name of your dish and a brief description
- List of all Valrhona products used
- One or two lines about what inspired your dish
- Optional: Send us your recipe for a chance to potentially be featured in our Meet the Chef Series, Pastry Arts Magazine or on one of our websites
On October 5th, all submissions will be posted on @ValrhonaUSACERCLEV and voting will take place through October 13th.
The top 12 winners who will be featured in the 2022 Valrhona Calendar will be announced on October 14th (National Dessert Day!).
- *Please note:
- High-resolution images should be 300 dpi minimum and large enough to print at a size of 8.5”x11”. iPhone photos may be considered as long as they are print quality.
- All photos must have the proper photo rights allowing them to be in printed and digital materials. Please share any necessary photo credits.
- Participants are welcome to enter up to 3 images per establishment.
Whether or not your photo is selected amongst the finalists or winners, your dish will still make it into the calendar in some way. If your photo or recipe catches our eye, you might also be featured on our main @ValrhonaUSA Instagram account or one of our websites. Follow us to discover the type of pictures we love sharing!
Good luck to all who participate. We look forward to seeing and sharing all of your beautiful creations!