Support Local Business
Note that this page will be updated weekly. We recommend following your favorite restaurants’ social media pages for the most current information. Please tell us if you’d like us to update the status of your business or if you would like to be added to the list.
- Yann Haute Patisserie, Calgary – Offering free delivery in Calgary Thursday-Sunday with a minimum purchase of $45
- Black Sheep, Calgary – Started a new bike delivery service, as well as delivery through DoorDash. Bake-at-home croissants and pains au chocolat are available in-store and online. They are offering free coffee for all hospital workers with a valid ID badge, and in the event of a mandatory lockdown, they will stay open for hospital personnel.
- Duchess Bake Shop, Edmonton – Only takeout and pre-order pickup in both of their locations
- Sweet Lollapalooza, Edmonton – Flat-rate, same-day delivery for local orders, all other orders next-day delivery via FedEx
- La Boule Bakery, Edmonton – Remains open but will offer takeaway and pickup only
- Cookies by George, Edmonton – Online cookie orders will automatically be individually wrapped, and at the store it can be requested at no additional charge.
- Jacek Chocolate, Sherwood Park – Online orders available for shipping within Canada
- Karat Chocolate, Kelowna – Offering Easter items for delivery
- Beaucoup Bakery, Vancouver – Takeout, pre-orders, tap payment, one meter between each person, dine-in closed
- Beta5 Chocolates, Vancouver – Curbside pickup available for orders online or by phone
- Gem Chocolates, Vancouver – Temporarily reducing their business hours. Easter items are available for online order.
- Thomas Haas Fine Pastry, Vancouver – Social distancing is in effect inside and outside the cafés, and the staff is using an additional hospital-grade disinfectant. Prepaid pickup and curbside pickup are available online and by phone.
- Christy's Gourmet Food, Burlington – Store closed, offering delivery only
- Monde du Chocolat, Toronto – Offering free shipping on all orders with the code, FREESHIP
- Pâtisserie Rhubarbe, Montreal – Offering takeaway and accepting card payments only
- État de Choc, Montreal – Use the code, RÉCONFORT15 for a discount on all online orders.
- Première Moisson, Multiple locations – All locations remain open for takeout until further notice, and online or phone orders are encouraged. Health workers and first responders can receive a free coffee when they present a service card.
- Big Spoon Creamery, Birmingham –24-hour delivery is available at no additional cost so customers can stock their freezers with ice cream.
- andSons Chocolatiers, Beverly Hills – Online orders are available, but the shop is currently closed.
- Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, Dana Point – RAYA Restaurant is offering pickup and delivery of meals and bottles of wine.
- Satura Cakes, Los Altos – Offering takeout
- Artelice, Los Angeles – Accepting takeout orders
- Broken Spanish, Los Angeles – Pickup menu available
- Proof Bakery, Los Angeles – Pickup menu available
- The Rose Venice, Los Angeles CA – Pickup menu available
- Nightshade, Los Angeles – Curbside pickup available
- Mademoiselle Colette, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Redwood City – Call 650-250-2919 or email email@example.com for delivery or pickup.
- Maison Alyzee, Mountain View – Offering pastries for pickup or delivery every day
- Kollar Chocolates, Napa – Offering $12 flat rate 2-day shipping for purchases over $50 anywhere in the US
- Extraordinary Desserts, San Diego – Open for pickup
- B. Patisserie, San Francisco – Open Friday-Sunday for takeout
- Craftsman and Wolves, San Francisco – Has freshly baked bread and other items available for pre-order and pickup, as well as retail items available for shipping
- Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates, San Francisco – Free local delivery and Sacramento and San Francisco through their online store, also open for pickup with adjusted store hours.
- Jane the Bakery, San Francisco – Offering grab-and-go items until 3:00 p.m. and local delivery of their freshly baked challah bread
- Le Marais Bakery, San Francisco – Le Marais is paying delivery services extra to make local delivery free to their customers. Orders for pickup and delivery can be placed through their website.
- One65sf, San Francisco – Order online for delivery through Caviar
- Recchiuti Confections, San Francisco CA – Their store in SF has temporarily closed, but they are still accepting online orders. Not that they will ship out April 8 at the earliest.
- Tartine Manufactory, San Francisco – Takeout menu with ready-to-cook meals
- Jade Chocolates, San Francisco – Open for online sales
- Blackbelly, Boulder – Open for curbside takeout or delivery
- Cacao Chemistry, Colorado Springs – Open for delivery and shipping
- Arethusa, Bantam – Offering takeout - "al Tavolo at Home"
- Isabelle et Vincent, Fairfield – Offering takeout
- Hen & Heifer, Guilford – Offering takeout
- Divine Treasure, Manchester – Storefront is still open and nationwide shipping is available.
- William Dean Chocolates, Belleair Bluffs – Taking carry-out and pickup orders only. They are also offering free ground shipping on orders over $85.
- Batch Cookie Company, Ft. Lauderdale – Pickup and delivery available through DoorDash
- Ocean Reef Club, Key Largo – Follow their Instagram for updates and pop-up markets.
- Bachour, Miami – Offering a takeout and delivery menu available by phone or UberEATS
- The Salty Donut, Miami – Delivery available through UberEats
- Bern’s Steak House, Tampa – Offering Bern's-To-Go meals for pickup
- Alons Bakery, Atlanta – Open for pickup and delivery
- Jardí Chocolates, Atlanta – Online store open for shipping, offering free delivery in the metro Atlanta area for all orders over $35, in addition to their normal delivery service through UberEATS
- Double Zero, Atlanta – Family meals, pizza, pasta and drinks available for pickup and delivery
- Empire State South, Atlanta – On-the-go menu available for pickup, as well as mystery cases of wine
- High Road, Atlanta– $24.99 flat rate shipping available for online orders. Those in the Atlanta area can get free shipping with the code, ATLANTA.
- Local 3, Atlanta – Offering a daily family meal for carryout
- Miller Union, Atlanta – Curbside pickup menu available
- New Realm Brewing, Atlanta – Meals and beer-to-go available for pickup
- Noble Fin, Atlanta – Taking online orders for contact-free pickup
- Proof Bakeshop, Atlanta – Sourdough bread and cookies available for pickup daily
- Bywater Bakery, New Orleans – Bread is available at Rouse's Markets in New Orleans.
- Compere Lapin, New Orleans – Follow their Instagram for pop-up pickup menus
- District Donuts, New Orleans – Pickup and delivery are available with free delivery for orders over $30. Orders must be placed online.
- EHChocolatier, Boston – Shipping is available through their online store.
- Elbow Chocolates, Kansas City – Offering carryout, curbside pickup and reduced shipping rates for online orders
- La Châtelaine Chocolat Co., Bozeman –Their location on South Rouse Avenue remains open. Shipping and pickup orders can be placed on their website.
- The Chocolate Season, Lincoln – Pickup and shipping options are available.
- Dancing Lion, Manchester – The shop is open with modified hours for retail and takeout only. They are offering free shipping on all orders within the US.
- La Cascade du Chocolat, Exeter – Offering curbside pickup and local delivery
- Dominique Ansel, New York – Spring Street and West Village locations are open for takeout and delivery only.
- Doughnut Plant, New York – Open for takeout or delivery, encouraging pre-order for pickup or delivery via their website or through delivery services.
- Stick With Me Sweets, New York – Accepting online orders only
- Citarella, New York, Hamptons, and Greenwich – All locations in CT, the Hamptons, and NYC, except Hudson Yards, are still open.
- Vesuvio Bakery, New York – Offering a to-go menu featuring Valrhona ALPACO 66% chocolate chip cookies and Valrhona hot chocolate
- The Sweet Whisk, Buffalo – Offering free delivery on all orders of $25 or more and free shipping for orders of $30 or more
- Burdick Chocolates, New York, Boston, Cambridge, Chicago – All stores offering takeout and delivery only. Boston, Cambridge, Chicago, and New York stores are offering free same-day delivery through the end of March.
- King Estate Winery, Eugene – Open for wine pickup and delivery only
- The Allison Inn & Spa, Newberg – As of March 23, the hotel is closed. They will offer a weekly dinner menu for curbside pickup.
- Nuvrei Pastry, Portland – Now offering a Saturday pastry delivery service
- JinJu Pâtisserie, Portland – Open Friday-Sunday offering only takeout orders until further notice. Also offering $20 or $50 gift cards that can be mailed within the US
- Vernick Food & Drink, Philadelphia – Daily menu of to-go offerings with curbside pickup available
- Kate Weiser Chocolate, Dallas – Adjusted operating hours and is offering curbside pickup
- Cacao & Cardamom, Houston – Easter eggs and bonbons available for shipping, pickup, and delivery
- Mostly Chocolate, Houston – Accepting only card payments in-store
- La Parisienne / Cépaé, Bellevue Mercer Island – Take-Out/Delivery/Gift Cards see link: https://www.facebook.com/lexperienceparis/posts/650470012382539
- Canlis Restaurant, Seattle – closed its fine dining restaurant and opened a breakfast bagel shed, a burger drive-thru for lunch, and a family meal dinner delivery service
- Ethan Stowell Restaurants, Seattle – Takeout and gift cards available
- Fran's Chocolate, Seattle – Delivery, online orders
- Coyle's Bakeshop, Seattle – Bakery items available for pickup
- Dahlia Bakery, Seattle – Takeout and delivery available
- Treat Bakery, Vancouver – Temporarily amending their hours, will be open Friday and Saturday 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.