You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Framed Chocolate Bonbons
Take your chocolate bonbon skills to the next level with the chocolate experts at l'École Valrhona.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CLASS
- Create advanced confections featuring a variety of fillings from ganache to praliné and pâte de fruit
- Use a guitar cutter to cut efficiently and create uniform bonbon pieces
- Learn to enrobe manually and using a SelmiEnrobing machine
- Learn methods to improve the quality of production and conservation of your bonbons
- In a theoretical discussion, sit down and explore the gastronomy and foundations of chocolate
- Use traditional techniques but also the latest technology available to create your bonbon range
- Use different methods to temper chocolate
- Learn how to use the newest ingredients available in the marketplace
Class price includes croissants and coffee in the morning, lunch each day, a class recipe book, apron, travel mug, pen, as well as all materials, ingredients, and equipment needed for class. In response to Covid the class price no longer includes a group dinner or professional photographer, the class price has been lowered to reflect this change.
CONTENT OF THE CLASS
Take your chocolate bonbon skills to the next level with the chocolate experts at l'École Valrhona. Make inspiring framed chocolate bonbon recipes, and learn all the technology and techniques behind inventive fillings, including ganache, pâte de fruit, pralinés, and decorations. Brush up on the basics such as different methods for tempering and have all your questions answered by the l’École Valrhona pastry chefs.
If you cancel 45 days or more prior to the first day of class, you will be completely refunded. If you cancel within 45 days you will receive a 50% refund or 100% class credit to be used within a year of the cancellation date. If you cancel within one week of the class you will receive a 50% class credit to be used within one year of the cancelation date.
We do our best to avoid canceling or rescheduling classes, however, please be aware that classes are subject to change due to conflicts, instructor illness, travel issues, etc. We will contact you immediately in case of any date changes or course cancellations. In the case a class is rescheduled or canceled we offer you the choice of a full refund or a class credit to be used within one year of the cancellation date.
As Valrhona is not responsible for your accommodations we recommend booking refundable forms of transportation and accommodations, so if an unforeseen change occurs you will not be charged.
Our response to Covid
We will be taking every safety precaution and following all local and CDC guidelines as we prepare for and host these classes beginning in April. The health and safety of our community and team is our first priority, and we will be constantly updating our plans and precautions to ensure maximum safety. We have revised our cancellation policy to be more flexible during these uncertain times. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com